TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I turn it on I hear usual fan or motor noise then it…

When I turn it...

When I turn it on I hear usual fan or motor noise then it shuts of and lamp timer and standby flashes on front of TB

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung HL S5065W

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No picture, no response to remote response

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

I replaced lamp

Answered in 1 minute by:
8/12/2017
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Where did you buy the replacement lamp from and how much it costed?

- Was the old lamp shattered/ broken?

Lamp was from Phillips and cost 98.00 Old lamp looked fine

OK, working on it, give me couple of minutes then will make phone call.

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Sam Dennis Bradley
Phone call session started

It seems another expert has decided to assist you over phone and he will be shortly with you over phone.