TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Is LG 55UH7650 a smart TV/ Is LG TV 55UH7650 A SMART TV. IT…

Is LG 55UH7650 a...

Is LG 55UH7650 a smart TV/

Technician's Assistant: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?

Is LG TV 55UH7650 A SMART TV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

YES

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

IT A sMART tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

How can I get Netflix on this TV?

8/10/2017
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please reply with Hello so I know you're getting my message in this chat thread.

hello
I'll stay with chatting.
Do you have the answer?
Shahid. Talk to me.

Hi, sorry about delayed reply, I was away from my computer

This is a smart TV and has builtin Netflix app

You would need to connect the TV to your wifi so it can get internet.

Also needs active account with Netflix, run the Netflix app in TV, login with your Netflix account username and password ***** get Netflix video streaming on this TV

How do I connect TV to wifi?

Click on Network Setting link on left side of page to view Setting Wireless Network for details

OK I' give it a try.

Sure, please take your time and reply back with the result

OK I just found the home button. The TV is checking for a wifi connection and is not connecting, perhaps the signal is not strong enough . I'll have to look into that.I guess that is all I need from you now,thank you, ***** *****
My computer shows a weak wifi connection.
Are you still there?

Yes, I'm here

TV needs strong wifi signal to get smooth video streaming data

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.

OK. that is not happening. So I have to have Verizon relocate the router. They just installed it this week and it is too far away from the TV and computers. It is in the garage. We are finished for today. So thank you.

Much welcome, if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.

Shahid
Shahid, Technician