TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a panisonic veria tv im having trouble re connecting…

Customer Question
I have a panisonic...

I have a panisonic veria tv im having trouble re connecting to my house wifi it keeps asking for a ENCRIPTION CODE we have just got the NBN connected to the house all other devices are connected but the tv wont

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

No just trying to get tv back on line it has always worked by entering my wifi password ***** now we have new fast internet tv is asking for a encription code

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV expert, I'll connect you shortly.

****************

JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks this my problem for today

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
8/7/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you checked that the encryption code you are using is correct?

Does it work ok on other devices?

Are you using the correct lower or UPPER case letters?

Where do i get the encription code from no other device asks for one .all other devices work off password. I want my tv online so i can use all the apps

The encryption key is your wifi password.

Pete, Electronic Engineer