Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a panisonic veria tv im having trouble re connecting

Customer Question

i have a panisonic veria tv im having trouble re connecting to my house wifi it keeps asking for a ENCRIPTION CODE we have just got the NBN connected to the house all other devices are connected but the tv wont

JA: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Customer: no just trying to get tv back on line it has always worked by entering my wifi password ***** now we have new fast internet tv is asking for a encription code

JA: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer: ****************

JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Customer: no thanks this my problem for today

Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Have you checked that the encryption code you are using is correct?

Does it work ok on other devices?

Are you using the correct lower or UPPER case letters?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Where do i get the encription code from no other device asks for one .all other devices work off password. I want my tv online so i can use all the apps
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

The encryption key is your wifi password.