TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Sharp flatscreen lost its volume. Cable reboot signal &

Customer Question
unplugging from wall got no...
Sharp flatscreen lost its volume. Cable reboot signal & unplugging from wall got no results. : (
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2008 or 2009/ MODEL LC. 52SB57UN/Serial ####-##-####Sharp liquid crystal tv
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Late last night. Nothing.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Please help.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/6/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Hello

Not sure what happened here but i lost the phone request

In any case we can do this here

Do you have the previously submitted info regarding the problem?

Yes i got that and i have a couple of questions on that

Hello, did you receive my last msg?

When you say " Cable reboot signal " , is that through the cable company ?

How was that done ?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

It looks like you've requested a new expert. I'd be happy to help you, but please understand we are human beings here and real life techs, so it do need to ask for your patience to allow time for messages to go back and forth, for us to get information, etc.

Are you having the volume issue with anything other than cable, such as dvd, games, apps, etc?
Can you tell me, specifically, how you rebooted the cable/signal?

This has been too screwy.no longer interested.

I'm not sure where you are having difficulty, but all that is needed is to respond here in the chat with the requested information.

We're all independent techs here working in good faith to help with your question, for which you've paid the full agreed upon fee to the site already.

Louie, Technician