TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I am unable to use the smart t.v. Model

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to use the smart t.v.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?

Model Number401UNS5E6500FXZA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works. When I push Source I get the options but when I got to blue ray and try to click Netflix, nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I haven't tried to use the smart tv or get netflix for quite some time. Whjen I stopped using it, evrything was fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Not able to think of anything else

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/6/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you run Netflix app in Bluray player with its remote control?

Louie, Technician