Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am having a problem with netflex and they told me that the

Customer Question

I am having a problem with netflex and they told me that the TV needs to be updated. The model no XBR-43X830C
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is about 1 and a half years old. Do you have a telephone no that I can talk to you?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It keeps going to reset the email address and password
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: it would be easier to talk on the phone than type
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

You should see a phone support option you can click on if you'd prefer to switch to that method, just click that request to approve that additional service (it is not included in the chat and does not replace the chat fees).

In the meantime, can you please check in the tv menu and tell me what it shows as the current software version?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.