TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can I ask a question? I bought tow identical sets from

Customer Question
Can I ask a...

Can I ask a question?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I bought tow identical sets from Costco a couple of years ago and have Comcast cable service

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

They are LED TV series 56

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Comcast chenge the boxes when they went to HD a few months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

One tv shows the picture complete but the other the picture is larger than the screen

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
8/6/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect

Zoom

HD Zoom

Ratio

(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. If you are unable to find those buttons, or they don't help, then the settings are hidden deeper in the Cable Box and I will need the BRAND and MODEL of the cable box.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Were you able to try those steps please and are you having the same problem?

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?