TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV will not turn on but the cable is on plugged in the…

Customer Question
My TV will not...

My TV will not turn on but the cable is on plugged in the same outlet.I checked the batteries and changed them .What else can I do?

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes but the cable is on the same strip

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

This is the first I havbe had triouble and the set is 2 years old

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
8/6/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Do you have access to the tv right now?