TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have LCD tv model LC 26AD22U I got from a friend who never…

Customer Question
Have LCD tv model...

Have LCD tv model LC 26AD22U I got from a friend who never used it. Volume doesn't go above 50% gos up an down fine.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Camper coax

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/6/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please try unplugging the TV's power cord, then press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote) for 10 seconds and release. Wait a minute, plug the set back in and turn it on. Let me know if you have the same issue with the volume. Try those steps up to three times if the first does not work.

Did it 3 times. Volume still doesn't go above 50%.
Not at camper now.
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Do you still need help with your issue?