TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My hitachi tv does not show anything on screen, 1 year and 4…

Customer Question
My hitachi tv does...

My hitachi tv does not show anything on screen

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Hitachi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

1 year and 4 months

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No only screen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Today morning only

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/6/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Do you have access to the tv right now?

Are you having website difficulties preventing you from replying?