TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I was trying to put my tv on with my samsung tv i press some…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to put my tv on with my samsung tv i press some on control now the tv will not come on

Technician's Assistant: Is your Samsung TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/6/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

hello

Hi

What is the tv doing now if anything ?
Is there a light or blinking light at the front and/or clicking sound from inside when you plug the power cord again and try to turn it on ?
Or completely dead no activity whatsoever ?

un40h5203af

Thanks

How about my last questions ?

no i don't want to call u.

If you received a phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those.
They are optional and you can just decline if you don`t want them

please help

Thats what i`m trying to do right now

Please answer a few questions so i can get an idea of the problem

i will still connected.

Not sure what that means

Does the tv turn on or not ??

What is the tv doing now if anything ?

what happen.
call me.
the red light is on right side

Sorry but i can`t use the phone and i don`t think it will help here

Another expert may take you up on that when you request is posted on the board though

Please answer a few simple questions so i have an idea then i will give you an answer

O.k and normally this would go off when the tv is on , is that correct ?

Now , does it blink or do anything when you try to turn the tv on ?

still waiting for answer.

You do not answer my questions , that makes it difficult to give you an answer

i have not been help.

i was trying to turn the tv on
answer.
wripe of u have not help me i want my money back.
i am sorry i use u.
wipe off give me my money back
wripe off i want money back.
wripe u did not help me
i not happy.

You locked me out , could not send anything !!

Now if you can`t answer my questions then i can`t help you

I can`t just give you an answer based on the info you gave me so far

If you can`t answer my questions then i will opt out

Try to press the single button at the rear lower left side of the tv , does it work ?

Does the light blink or go off at the front when you do ?

That button would be used for power unless you can see another power button on the tv itself

I see that you came around to look at my suggestion

Anything on that ?

Just answer that simple question and i will give you my diagnostic

You never help me with my tv and took my money who can i talk to.