TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We were trying to connect cable box, 2 yr, Menu works. Just…

Customer Question
We were trying to...

We were trying to connect cable box

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

2 yr

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works. Just way to put back on strait cable no box

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Just since I tried to connect the cable box I took the box off and just want to use it like it was

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/6/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model numbers of the "...TV...cable box..." Additionally, please describe how the cable box is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).