TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

At the bottom of the screen is an ad for Series 4 and Homi 3…

Customer Question
At the bottom of...

At the bottom of the screen is an ad for Series 4 and Homi 3 it comes on and off and covers some of the bottom of the screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

81cm HD LCD BOUGHT 223/2/11

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

YES

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

JUST TODAY USING A DVD PLAYED WHICH i HAVE HAD OUT ON LOAN

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/6/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...81cm HD LCD..."