TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No audio or visual since tv disconnected from cable and

Customer Question
No audio or visual...

No audio or visual since tv disconnected from cable and socket in one property. no cables or jacks or plugs connected just want ot watch tv

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Have none as already said

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Ah I see I have none of the above I take it I need some sort of connect.just have power plug in wall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Just can I watch just plugging in have no scarts e.t.c nothing just the tv

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/6/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV.