TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Thought the control needed new battierys so changed them an…

Customer Question
Thought the control needed...

Thought the control needed new battierys so changed them an still just a blue screen. On the little box, two cords pluged in so I pulled them out. Managed to get one pluged back in but not the other. Have a blue screen only.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Yes there was but it was the night before

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/6/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV and the "...little box..."