Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Thought the control needed new battierys so changed them an

Customer Question

Thought the control needed new battierys so changed them an still just a blue screen. On the little box, two cords pluged in so I pulled them out. Managed to get one pluged back in but not the other. Have a blue screen only.
JA: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?
Customer: I have no idea
JA: Was there a power outage recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes there was but it was the night before
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV and the "...little box..."