TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need find download new software for my Tv .It is so old…

Customer Question
I need find download...

I need find download new software for my Tv .It is so old .type UN55D7050.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Before ,I can watch youtube,now i cannot find it ,

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

It was so far. I dont know why I cannot find youtube in my old TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Nobody

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I saw you aren't a technicians of samsung company.I don't need you help me ,thank you so much
8/6/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

This is a paid 3rd party support service, not samsung. Samsung would not provide you with free help for this matter.

Do you still need assistance (you have paid the full agreed upon fee for help here)?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.