TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can i get utube on my smart tv. Vizio. Just found out.

Customer Question
How can i get...

How can i get utube on my smart tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Just found out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

No just wants to get utube back on smart tv

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

model:E601i-A3E
i already paid you why didn't you mention that the first time

I have no info about payment/ billing.

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

Are the other internet apps in TV working fine?