TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can we do this with a phone call, No it is an insignia tv,

Customer Question
Can we do this...

Can we do this with a phone call

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

No it is an insignia tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None as I don't know what to do

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/5/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

We can talk here via chat (covered by the chat fee you've paid already) or by phone if you prefer, just click on that phone call request button (that is an additional service/fee).

Can you please get the model number from the back of the tv for me?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.