Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

What connections do I have to make to play a dvd on a sony

Customer Question

what connections do I have to make to play a dvd on a sony bravia tv. I already have the dvd player connected.?
JA: Who makes your speaker or sound system?
Customer: who knows?
JA: What have you tried so far with your sound system?
Customer: My sound system is fine I need to know how to Play A dvd on my tv. what do I have to do for the picture
JA: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

- What type of connection cable is used to connect DVD to TV?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do not know the model num I can only see BDLBDX300