TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What connections do I have to make to play a dvd on a sony…

Customer Question
What connections do I...

What connections do I have to make to play a dvd on a sony bravia tv. I already have the dvd player connected.?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Who knows?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

My sound system is fine I need to know how to Play A dvd on my tv. what do I have to do for the picture

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

- What type of connection cable is used to connect DVD to TV?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not know the model num I can only see BDLBDX300