TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 50 inch 2 year olds Samsung tv and in the lower…

Customer Question
I have a 50...

I have a 50 inch 2 year olds Samsung tv and in the lower right hand corner the MSNBC logo is visible on all stations...it is very distracting....can it be removed

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

2 years old and yes I have unplugged and it still remains

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes I have direct tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been visible about 6 months but now it is getting more visable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

No we love the tv. We have a few others in our house

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/6/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you give me the full model number of the tv?
If you bring up just the samsung menu screens, does that logo still show?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.