Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Visio tv the volume goes up and down on its own suddenly

Customer Question

Visio tv the volume goes up and down on its own suddenly from 0 to 100 and back and forth
JA: Are all the cables at the back of your Vizio TV connected tightly to the right sockets?
Customer: Yes and I have verizon fios the
JA: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?
Customer: hdmi
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I switch televisions and both visions do it
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Vizio e320va on connected to Verizon fios cable box
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hdmi
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Are you going to call
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Are you still available?