TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a samsung hl-r6167w, it reads on the screen no signal

Customer Question
or weak signal JA: What's the...
I have a samsung hl-r6167w, it reads on the screen no signal or weak signal
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: 2005
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: no the menu dose not
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: less then 24 hr's
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
8/5/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Louie, Technician