TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My samsung tv picture is upside down. 2 years I have

Customer Question
My samsung tv picture...

My samsung tv picture is upside down

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

2 years I have unplugged and tried everything in the normal menu

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works and all sources are upside down

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was out of town for the last few weeks and when I powered it on it says mother board has been changed and I need to adjust in service menu

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
8/7/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?