TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Louie. The problem I am having With my tv is that the screen…

Customer Question
Hi Louie my name...

Hi Louie my name is***** problem I am having With my tv is that the screen turned black and the picture won't come back on. It won't shut off. Sio I unplugged it and turned it on but the same thing is happening

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No the menu don't work. It won't let me do anything

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

A week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

No that is what's going on

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
8/5/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello Cathy, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

2- Any idea how old is the TV?