TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Will not let me sign into netflix, says account not active.

Customer Question
Will not let me...

Will not let me sign into netflix

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Says account not active. i can watch it on laptop

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Tv says internet is connected

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/5/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

On what device are you trying to access netflix (make/model)?
Do other apps work for you currently such as amazon, hulu, youtube, etc?

on a lg5700 never had any other apps on

there are many other apps on the tv, can you please try to test one of those so we can isolate the issue further?