Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

On my tv how do I find a list of phone calls made to me, Led

Customer Question

on my tv how do I find a list of phone calls made to me
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Led LCD TV LM6200series I believe this is my brother's tv and he recently passed away and honestly I do not know the model#. I need to find previous numbers received. Can yu help. TY
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: the tv menu works---would that be the apps?
JA: How long has this been an issue with your LM6200SERIES? What happened right before this?
Customer: there is really no issue--i just need to know how to retrieve phone calls. TY
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no---is there a fee for this service?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

To be clear, this is a paid support service, it is not free help. You paid the agreed upon fee (deposit+balance) on the payment page.

Is there a telephone you are asking about here as well? Do you have cable/satellite service?