TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cannot get it off store mode, 49uf6700. Bought it yesterday…

Customer Question
Cannot get it off...

Cannot get it off store mode

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

49uf6700. Bought it yesterday but the box says 2015.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just bought it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/5/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....

Do you have the original remote that came with the tv in working condition?