Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Changes volume input by self, Yes, It's blinking controls.

Customer Question

Changes volume input by self
JA: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?
Customer: Yes
JA: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?
Customer: It's blinking controls. Volume changes on it own
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Constant blinking trying to get input
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Aquos 60 inch sharp LC 60c6500U
Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

O.k and do you actually see the volume OSD (on screen display) going up/down or just the sound that varies ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No call
Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

If you received a phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those.
They are optional and you can just decline if you don`t want them

Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

do you actually see the volume OSD (on screen display) going up/down or just the sound that varies ?