TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have seen on other TV's a channel that shows continuous…

Customer Question
I have seen on...

I have seen on other TV's a channel that shows continuous beautiful nature scenes such as waterfall, mountains, etc. Does Verizon have such a channel. At Lankenau Hospital it was listed as C.A.R.E. It also available from Comcast

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Insignia 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works. It is just a very nice feature

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Insignia? What happened right before this?

This is not an issue. I would like to have the feature

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/5/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I am not aware of Verizon carrying that station but you can give them a call at 1-***-***-**** to see if they can offer that channel for you.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Cut the bull shit. Just give me my answer

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.