TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need an upgrade to a more recent Netflix. Vizio M420SL.It…

Customer Question
I need an upgrade...

I need an upgrade to a more recent Netflix.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio M420SL.It is about 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and no

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/5/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 11 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Your Netflix should already be the latest version. Vizio apps are updated automatically when the firmware updates. What type of problems are you having?

Please let me know when you are ready to proceed and I will return as soon as possible to assist you.