Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Lc60le650u sharp smart tv brought it in 2014 I cannot get it

Customer Question

Lc60le650u sharp smart tv brought it in 2014 I cannot get it to connect to wireless and yes I have been thru century link and thru sharp and Netflix you are my last stop can you help me?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Brought it in 2014 so that makes it 3 model lc60le650u if that's not the ####-##-####60inches Aquios
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Resetting wireless router calling centurylink there is nothing wrong withe the router2days into this mess was working fine got up yesterday not working
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No you have everything
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and wifi router/ modem power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let wifi router/ modem reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Did you see above reply?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Did all of the above several times no luck, my son tried for 2 hours no luck
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

OK, does TV show available networks list when run wifi network setup?