TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Lc60le650u sharp smart tv brought it in 2014 I cannot get it…

Customer Question
Lc60le650u sharp smart tv...

Lc60le650u sharp smart tv brought it in 2014 I cannot get it to connect to wireless and yes I have been thru century link and thru sharp and Netflix you are my last stop can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Brought it in 2014 so that makes it 3 model lc60le650u if that's not the ####-##-####60inches Aquios

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Resetting wireless router calling centurylink there is nothing wrong withe the router2days into this mess was working fine got up yesterday not working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

No you have everything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/5/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and wifi router/ modem power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let wifi router/ modem reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result.

Did you see above reply?

Did all of the above several times no luck, my son tried for 2 hours no luck

OK, does TV show available networks list when run wifi network setup?