TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Do you have the stand for a Sony Bravia TV Model

Customer Question
Do you have the...

Do you have the stand for a Sony Bravia TV Model #KDL-55HX729>

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is probably 10-12 years old. it is the Bravia model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We are moved into a new apartment. We had everything in storage for a year while we were in Hawaii for my husband's job. The last place we lived we had the TV on a wall mount but our new apartment won't let us mount it on the wall and we can't find the original stand.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, that's what we are looking for.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
8/4/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please reply with Hello so I know you're getting my reply to assist you further.

Please reply here and do not post duplicate question for the same issue.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello

Thanks, ***** ***** alternate stand base work for you as original stand base is no longer available?