TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a wall mounted M55-D0. Do you have a model number for

Customer Question
I have a wall mounted...
I have a wall mounted M55-D0. Do you have a model number for a blue tooth sound bar? I do not want to have a cable from the wall mounted TV running to a sound bar. Is there a such of product?
JA: Who makes your speaker or sound system?
Customer: my name is*****: What have you tried so far with your sound system?
Customer: Nothing... Bought nothing. looking for options
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no. that would be great to ask a theater expert
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
8/4/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Hi Barry, If you're referring to a soundbar that will work with this TV- ANY current soundbar will work. However, no soundbars will connect to this TV via BlueTooth- the TV does not offer BlueTooth audio capability. You can purchase a BlueTooth adapter and plug that into the audio outputs on the TV- and then connect to a BlueTooth capable soundbar if you'd like- but directly, the TV does not offer BlueTooth. If you're referring to a soundbar to plug into the TV's audio outputs, that ALSO has BlueTooth for purposes of connecting a Smartphone or tablet- there are plenty of options there. That said, let me know exaclty what you're looking to do, and what your budget is and I can post some options for you.

Do you need further assistance with this Barry?

I'm unsure why you're unable to reply, but the link below is to Best Buy's subwoofer selection and you can literally choose ANY of the models they have on that page to connect to the Vizio TV (the Vizio has both Optical and RCA audio outputs giving you flexibility to connect either method). Some models have BlueTooth and are stated in their specs at the page below:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/speakers/sound-bars/abcat0205007.c?id=abcat0205007

And if you are looking to connect the TV to the soundbar via BlueTooth, then below is a link to a BlueTooth audio transmitter that you would then connect to the TV's audio output (analog) connection:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/aluratek-bluetooth-audio-transmitter-white/4236915.p?skuId=4236915

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Aric, Technician