TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

MY E40 vizio willnot turn on got it at walmart refurbished…

Customer Question
MY E40 vizio willnot...

MY E40 vizio willnot turn on got it at walmart refurbished earlier this year

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Have no idea

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Will not turn on at all

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It went off thenon this happened a

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

I am deaf and cannot read lips

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/4/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

I need to know if there are ANY signs of life on the TV at all please (power light on)?

Also, there's a manual power button located on the lower left hand REAR corner of the TV. If you press this for 2 seconds will the TV turn on?

Please view my reply and send one back to proceed.