TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When i end a video and click on input to go to tv it doesn't…

Customer Question
When i end a...

When i end a video and click on input to go to tv it doesn't happen. Screen says no signal

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony Bravia about 8 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No, nothing on the remote works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

This has been an issue for 2 days. Previosly i had an exercise video

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

The buttons on my remote do not work. Haven't for some time.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
8/4/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's a large screen set in an entertainment cabinet, hard to get at. I'm a senior citizen and have a hard time moving stuff. It was bought at Best Buy in July 2028 There are no other devices connected.

OK, how do you receive TV channels?

Any cable box connected to TV and do you use cable remote to change channels?