TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My WiFi was out but got it back on. Main TV with box won't…

Customer Question
My WiFi was out...

My WiFi was out but got it back on. Main TV with box won't turn on but secondary TV in next room works. I've changed batteries in remote but no difference. So, 2 TVs' back to back on same wall--one works one won't turn on. Help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Vizio HDTV. Problem before was dead remote which I replaced at your store--no problems thereafter

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just since last night. Rebooted and now TV turns on (lights up) but no picture

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/4/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?