TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung Smart TV LED, and I am now having an issue…

Customer Question
Good Morning, I have...

Good Morning, I have a Samsung Smart TV LED, and I am now having an issue with Netflix. I have 4 TV's in all & only one will not stream Netflix. It was working fine & then Time Warner (Spectrum) came & replaced the cable line on the street because a tree pulled it down, and now I cannot stream Netflix on my bedroom TV. My daughter went in & updated the TV but I still cannot stream Netflix. Can you advise me what I can do at this point.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

The Samsung is about 3 years old & no I have not unplug it. I will try that & see what happens.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I do not have a problem with any of those. I can pull the menu & even update the TV. I watch movies on my DVD player with no problem.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Netflix was working fine until my neighbor on Monday accidently cut the cable line for Time Warner & they came out and replaced the line, & now I cannot get Netflix on my TV.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is it, I am not having any other issues with the TV.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/4/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you please get me the full model number off of the back of the Samsung?