Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Samsung Smart TV LED, and I am now having an issue

Customer Question

Good Morning, I have a Samsung Smart TV LED, and I am now having an issue with Netflix. I have 4 TV's in all & only one will not stream Netflix. It was working fine & then Time Warner (Spectrum) came & replaced the cable line on the street because a tree pulled it down, and now I cannot stream Netflix on my bedroom TV. My daughter went in & updated the TV but I still cannot stream Netflix. Can you advise me what I can do at this point.
JA: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: The Samsung is about 3 years old & no I have not unplug it. I will try that & see what happens.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I do not have a problem with any of those. I can pull the menu & even update the TV. I watch movies on my DVD player with no problem.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Netflix was working fine until my neighbor on Monday accidently cut the cable line for Time Warner & they came out and replaced the line, & now I cannot get Netflix on my TV.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that is it, I am not having any other issues with the TV.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Can you please get me the full model number off of the back of the Samsung?