TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv picture not bright low dull light picture? This is a new…

Customer Question
Tv picture not bright...

Tv picture not bright low dull light picture?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

This is a new curved type about 6 mo. old

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
8/4/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

I need the full model number off of the back of the TV please?

I also need to know, does the brightness of the screen vary throughout the day- seeming darker when it's darker in the room?

Let me know and we can proceed.

Please view my reply and send one back to proceed.

I'm not sure what you're saying YES to. Let me ask again (there's two questions here):

Let me know and we can proceed.

Are you there and able to reply?