TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have an Autistic Son and it seems that he has done

Customer Question
We have an Autistic...

We have an Autistic Son and it seems that he has done something that has affected all 3 TVs. Normally when we turn it on we must click on Menu and then the picture come on. Now it wont go on. Our son's TV is displaying "Storage Service", (?). What can we do to fix it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a Vizio and I don't know the model #

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No, that's the problem, it won't go any further than that.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since this morning, it was working fine last night.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Well as I stated before, our son's TV is displaying Storage Service and we have never seen that before!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/4/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Please initially re-boot all 3 TVs by un-plugging those and any box feeding them (satellite or cable) from wallpower wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again let me know if anything changes

Anthony

let me know

Please I would be grateful if you could you rate the information or answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days.

Anthony