TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I would like to connect my lab top HP to HDMI for the Sony…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to connect my lab top HP to HDMI for the Sony Bravia TV.. Does Belkin has cable length longer than 12 feet

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And what operating system are you running?

Is 40 inch and at least 10 years old not 4K Ultra.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No. I check the web site and found 12 feet Belkin cable. Just need to know is there a longer cable

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/4/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please view my replies for the answer to the question you posted.

You can also use HDMI extenders to add cables together- but keep in mind, the extender must be "powered" to boost the signal (as HDMI becomes prone to "drop-outs" at any length over 25 feet).

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?