TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Emerson TV model LF501EM4 SN:DS4A1412128153 Went outside TV…

Customer Question
Emerson TV model LF501EM4...

Emerson TV model LF501EM4 SN:DS4A1412128153 Went outside TV was on came back in now black stand by light off but beeping noise coming out of TV unplugged and plugged back min after several minutes and still nothing

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today approx 30 minutes

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I can try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The light in front not on

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
8/3/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hello

Hi

Do you still hear that squeal from inside when you plug in the power cord ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
its a beeping noise like a timer

O.k but in any case everything points to a defective power supply part #A3AUUMPW-001

Looking for it right now

Scratch that part # , that is Magnavox DS4 serial

Be right back

Here is your board for $44 ; https://www.tvpartsbay.com/a3au0mpw-001-power-supply-for-emerson-lf501em4-lf501em4f/

Let me know if you have questions and if not for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not close this post , you can come back at any time without additional charges if you have further questions or need help and it gets this independent tech. paid for his time helping you .

Any questions on this ?
If not for now then PLEASE DO RATE , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time.

Remember that you can come back here at any time after rating (no additional charges) if you have other questions related to that