TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 60" lg tv .. it's 7 years old, the screen freezes. I

Customer Question
My 60" lg tv...

My 60" lg tv .. it's 7 years old, the screen freezes. I unplug it and it goes on, but I've had the box by dish network replaced.. it helped a little but I still have a blue vertical line down the middle of screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

I bought it in 2010. hold on let m me4 checthe model is60pk750

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, the menu works. I only have the one that I use

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was about a year ago, when my screen starting freezing, I don't know if anything happened before that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/3/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

ok

Working on it, give me few minutes to get back with you

ok, thanks
just cancel it. ok thanks. I don't have the time

No problem, I was about to post my reply and your message popped on my screen to cancel it.

Please contact customer service via help link on main page of website for cancellation as I have no control over such matters.

Thanks