TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sound suddenly went out on my sony tv, picture is still

Customer Question
Sound suddenly went out...

Sound suddenly went out on my sony tv, picture is still good

Technician's Assistant: Is your Sony TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Surge protector

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Let me try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

I diconnecte and connected the power cable, still no sound

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you tell me the model number of the tv, please?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.