TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV is down, Samsung UN40EH5000F, Around 10 am this

Customer Question
My TV is down ...

My TV is down

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Samsung UN40EH5000F

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Around 10 am this morning. Unplugged and plugged back in

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/3/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Is the tv not turning on? Or it comes on but can't get channels, or something else?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.