Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I just purchase the Sanyo 26” 31.5” (DP26671, Dp32671), I

Customer Question

Good day, I just purchase the Sanyo 26” 31.5” (DP26671, Dp32671), I want to make everything fit on the screen, for example the name Darrell Sheets will appear on the screen, but you will only see rrell Sheets, can you help?
JA: How old is your 26”?
Customer: About five years old.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The menu works, I have not tried other source/inputs, only the T.V.
JA: How long has this been an issue with your 26" x2200 16 )? What happened right before this?
Customer: Since I owed the T.V. I was adjusting the shut off time.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just let me know where I have to go and the settings
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect

Zoom

HD Zoom

Ratio

(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. If you are unable to find those buttons, or they don't help, then the settings are hidden deeper in the Cable Box and I will need the BRAND and MODEL of the cable box.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Were you able to try those steps? Are you still having the same problem?