TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Mr.Louie:. I have power problem on my Samsung TV model. As…

Customer Question
Mr.Louie: this is Patel...

Mr.Louie: this is Patel. I have power problem on my Samsung TV model

Technician's Assistant: Is your Samsung TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

As per somebody's suggestion, I replaced main board. Still the same problem

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/3/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please postback with as much detail as possible and I can help you.

1) What is the full model number off of the back of the Samsung?

2) What are the EXACT symptoms (describe in detail please)?

Did you need assistance today?

$5 is charged. Answer me the solution of problem, the TV model is UN 46eh6000 f