TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I cant get the screen lock off, 32ld350-ub.and just bought…

Customer Question
I cant get the...

I cant get the screen lock off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

32ld350-ub.and just bought it used

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It wont let me do anything

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I bought it from a pawn shop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/3/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Is the tv unresponsive to the remote? To the onboard buttons?

it didnt come with a remote.

Okay, you won't be able to do anything without the original factory remote.

I can help you find a replacement remote to purchase if you'd like, but unless the tv was nearly free, it isn't going to be worth the investment. You'd be better off seeing if you could return the tv and get your money back because it is useless without the remote and as a 2010 model it is already far past its service life. I would not consider it worthwhile, keeping in mind that you can get a brand new led tv with a fresh warranty for under $200 and be better off in the long run.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan, Installer