TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have a ln40a540p2f tv and the picture won't come on the

Customer Question
Have a ln40a540p2f tv...

Have a ln40a540p2f tv and the picture won't come on the tuner and sound works fine I unplugged it and when I plugged it back in everything was fine till I turned it off took the back off don't see anything wrong or any bad connection not sure what to check next

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the sound before?

Samsung ln40a540p2f the sound works fine no picture

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing on the screen using antenna no cable or internet didn't try hooking up any thing else when I unplugged it the first time picture came back everything seemed to be okay till I turned it off then no picture but sound and tuner okay

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tv was unplugged to move in the room I thought my wife hooked up wrong antenna lead but that wasn't case another tv worked fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

I took back off connections seem to be okay

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
8/3/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you able to see the menu screens at all/
If you hold a flashlight to the screen, can you make out any image that way?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.