TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

What size screws to mount Sanyo 32 inch tv using holes on…

Customer Question
What size screws to...

What size screws to mount Sanyo 32 inch tv using holes on back of tv - diameter not length

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 32?

New

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

What

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your 32? What happened right before this?

New install

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
8/3/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tell me the complete model number of the tv?

Nathan,The tv is at my son in law's house, not available at this moment.Is'nt there a standard size

No, there is not a standard size. Every make, every model is different. I'd need the exact model from the back of the tv to give specifics.

However, if you are wall mounting it, virtually all tv wall mount brackets will come with a variety of the most common size bolts, as well as an assortment of washers and spacers, and one of them should work, so you usually won't need to go find new ones, unless you are reusing a prior mount and don't have the hardware that came with it.

Mounting in old RV - mounting to plywood, not using TV mounts

So you are running bolts through a piece of plywood into the back of the tv, then screwing the part of the plywood that sticks out to the wall?

Can you get back to me with the model number when you can get it from him?

Sanyo 32 inch TVModel # FW32D06F B
Nathan,I just received email for $23 charge to credit card, I authorized $5
Nathan,Are you looking up size now????? How long do you expect before I receive an answer?

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

To be clear though, the fee was not 5. You paid that as a deposit to post your question, you agreed to the balance as the remainder of the total fee. Both charges, combined, are valid and what you signed up for for this support.

Now that I have the model, I'll do have an answer for you. Please confirm you understand the charges before we proceed however. If you are unsure, you can go to the Account link at the top of the page to verify what you paid.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician