Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

What size screws to mount Sanyo 32 inch tv using holes on

Customer Question

What size screws to mount Sanyo 32 inch tv using holes on back of tv - diameter not length
JA: How old is your 32?
Customer: new
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: what
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your 32? What happened right before this?
Customer: new install
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tell me the complete model number of the tv?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Nathan,The tv is at my son in law's house, not available at this moment.Is'nt there a standard size
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

No, there is not a standard size. Every make, every model is different. I'd need the exact model from the back of the tv to give specifics.

However, if you are wall mounting it, virtually all tv wall mount brackets will come with a variety of the most common size bolts, as well as an assortment of washers and spacers, and one of them should work, so you usually won't need to go find new ones, unless you are reusing a prior mount and don't have the hardware that came with it.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Mounting in old RV - mounting to plywood, not using TV mounts
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

So you are running bolts through a piece of plywood into the back of the tv, then screwing the part of the plywood that sticks out to the wall?

Can you get back to me with the model number when you can get it from him?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sanyo 32 inch TVModel # FW32D06F B
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Nathan,I just received email for $23 charge to credit card, I authorized $5
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Nathan,Are you looking up size now????? How long do you expect before I receive an answer?
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

To be clear though, the fee was not 5. You paid that as a deposit to post your question, you agreed to the balance as the remainder of the total fee. Both charges, combined, are valid and what you signed up for for this support.

Now that I have the model, I'll do have an answer for you. Please confirm you understand the charges before we proceed however. If you are unsure, you can go to the Account link at the top of the page to verify what you paid.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.