TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv all of a sudden won't turn on/off via cable remote,

Customer Question
Hello. My tv all...

Hello. My tv all of a sudden won't turn on/off via cable remote, Samsung remote or on the tv itself. The same with the volume up or down.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

It's a 2011. I have unplugged it but not for 2 hrs.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Only from the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the expert to know before I connect you?

That's what's happening

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please tell me the model number from the back of the tv?

At this point is it on, or won't turn on at all?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.